Sydney Dietitian and Nutritionist
- Are you frustrated with the difficulty of weight loss and managing your health condition?
- Are you confused about all the conflicting nutrition information out there?
- Are you disheartened by the lack of results that your current exercise program provides?
- Have you tried every weight loss fad diet and don't know where to turn?
- Do you need someone to just tell you what to eat and how to exercise?
- Do you want to do better in your sport but know your nutrition is letting you down?
At Changing Shape, our dietitians in Sydney
can help you lose weight fast and get your medical conditions managed. We are also experts in sports nutrition and exercise performance. We know how disheartening it feels to put effort into exercise and diet and not see the desired results you want. We know you are really determined to change your eating patterns and improve your health, but sometimes you lose track and let things slip. You sabotage yourself, your plan lets you down and you feel frustrated.
You should never give up on improving your health. Keep trying. There are too many negative consequences, from carrying extra weight or living with a poorly controlled disease, which can lead to increased risk of heart disease, stroke, cancer and irreversible diabetes. Research published by the Monash University in 2010 showed only 28% of the population will be a normal weight in 2025. According to the Australian Bureau of Statistic nearly 63% of all Australians are currently obese. You do not want to add to those obesity statistics.The good thing is, many conditions like obesity are preventable and manageable, by improving your lifestyle with a healthy diet and exercise.
That's where we can help you. My name is Gabrielle Maston and I am a dietitian and exercise physiologist in Western Sydney. I specialise in helping people like yourself. So often, I see people with the same problem and are so determined to make it work but are sceptical about weight loss and training methods.
You may even wonder whether there is anything that works for you?
The good news is that at Changing Shape our dietitians in Western Sydney will find something that works. There are three main reasons why your attempts may have not succeeded in the past:
1. You haven't had an accountability structure that works,
2. You haven't combined diet + exercise + supplementation in a synergistic combination, and
3. You haven't got the right advice from qualified dietitians and exercise health professional.
A dietitian, unlike a nutritionist or naturopath, can put together a therapeutic diet program that is scientific based and proven to treat your medical conditions. It's fact that only dietitians are allowed to prescribe diets to treat chronic disease. We are the only practitioners who can access the Medicare system for our clients to treat chronic disease.
Changing Shape program works by integrating a science-based personalised program that combines all three elements usually used singularly by practitioners.
Our dietitians in Sydney
understand that weight loss is hard and managing chronic disease can also be tricky. Our service has been created and optimised to make life easier for you. We do all the thinking and provide support so that you can reach your nutrition, weight loss, health and fitness goals faster. We are only interested in helping your obtain the results you desire. We are not concerned about how big or small your problem is. The only thing we require of you is to be dedicated to changing your life and your body for at least 3-6 months.
- Weight management/obesity adults and children;
- Type 2 Diabetes, insulin resistance and PCOS
- Heart disease: high blood pressure, high cholesterol;
- Food and carbohydrate intolerances (IBS, FODMAPS, lactose and gluten);
- Sports performance;
- Bariatric sugery: lap band, bypass, gastric sleeve and
- Eating disorders including binge eating, anorexia and bulimia.